See London by Night
See the UK capital like never before, with this special moonlit tour!
- — Enjoy an extra-special night time tour of London’s countless highlights, and see its famous landmarks like never before
- — Relax aboard a custom-designed bus, with comfy seating, special lighting, and an open top deck – perfect for soaking in those panoramic views!
- — Learn all about Britain’s capital city with a live guide or an audio guide in different languages, packed with history, fun facts, and trivia
- — Audio guide in French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, and Chinese
Get ready to see the Big Smoke in a totally new light – moonlight. As you zip around its major sights and tourist destinations, you’ll see the capital transform from a bustling hub of trade and commerce into a twinkling nighttime playground. It’s the perfect way to end a jam-packed day in London, or the perfect start of a night to remember!
From the Tower of London to St Paul’s Cathedral and Big Ben, London is overflowing with iconic sights. Sure, you could see them the ordinary daylit way – but why not take in the delights of Britain’s premier city by night?
Your bright yellow tour bus is custom-equipped to make your night extra special, with luxury seating, cool neon lighting, and an open top deck for panoramic views of the countless unmissable sights.
And that’s not all - your live guide is always on hand to keep you entertained, with fun facts and trivia about everything you’ll see. So whether it’s your first time in the city or you’ve lived there for years, there’s plenty to surprise and delight on this nighttime adventure.
What you will see:
- Houses of Parliament
- The London Eye
- Tower Bridge
- Big Ben
- Trafalgar Square
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Tower of London and much more!
- From £24
- Daily, except 25th and 31st December
- 1.5-hour bus tour
- Bus departs between Green Park station and The Ritz hotel