See the famous London sights and historic streets where Downton Abbey was filmed
Visit beautiful spots and tranquil settings within the heart of the capital that have stood in for places such as Liverpool, London and York. Learn how they were used as film locations for Downton Abbey and hear anecdotes and behind-the-scenes information about how the show was made.
Relive tense moments such as when Anna retraced Bates’s movements in London and grace the same steps as Edith when she discovers she is expecting Gregson’s baby.
You will also have the opportunity to see where Cora and art historian, Simon Bricker, admired the paintings of Piero della Francesca, stand outside the Crawley’s London residence, see the restaurant where Edith meets Bertie for a drink plus lots more!
Amongst other locations, during this tour you will see:
- The exterior of Grantham House, where Uncle Harold is met for the first time
- The park where Daisy shares her new found love of art
- Where Lady Rose is spotted on a date with the jazz singer, Jack Ross
- Plus many more locations from Series 5 including the hotel where Lady Mary and Lord Gillingham have their secret liaison
- From £12 per person
- Available daily on request
- 2 hours
Hosted by Ginza Insider
Brit Movie Tours (host): Hello, enter your details below and I will get back to you soon!