The View from the Shard
Ascend to London’s highest and best view at The View from The Shard with your London Pass
Journey to a height of up to 800ft (244m); to the top of London’s tallest observation platform and premium visitor attraction, The View from The Shard. Enjoy unparalleled views over London for up to 40 miles and when the sun goes down the views are even more breath-taking!
For a better visitor experience, we recommend you arrive between 10am-12pm. Please also note there may be a short waiting time to enter The View from The Shard at busy times (fast-track is not included). Entry is subject to ticket availability, so early arrival is advised.
Opening times are subject to change; check www.theviewfromtheshard.com for any amendments
- — Indoor Viewing Gallery
- — Open-air Skydeck on 72nd Floor
- — Spot iconic London landmarks
- — No time-limit
Did You Know - Facts about The Shard
- — The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe - standing 306 metres tall
- — A fox was found on the 72nd storey by construction workers, it was nicknamed Romeo
- — The Shard is made up of 11,000 glass panels on its exterior, covering a total area of 56,000 sq metres
- — The best toilet views in London: the restrooms are 244m above London with floor-to-ceiling windows offering aerial views across the City of London
- — The viewing area is spread over the 68th, 69th and 72nd floor
- — The lift moves at 6 metres/ second, giving visitors a smooth and speedy journey to the top
Show your London Pass to receive one glass of Champagne for £11, 20% off in the gift shop, £7 off the regular price of a premium photo book, and a free digital photo to all guests who want their picture taken.
Please note: Children under 4 will be charged an entrance fee to the View from The Shard
- Normally £32.00 - Included with The London Pass
- London Bridge