Wembley Stadium Tour
An award-winning tour behind the scenes of the UK’s biggest sports stadium
- — Imagine getting dressed for a match in the England Dressing Rooms and sit in the Manager’s hot-seat in the Press Room
- — Feel the pressure in the Players Tunnel and take some photos from the best spots in the stadium bowl
- — See the original FA Cup, be amazed by the views from the Manager’s Benches, put your hands and feet on the Wembley turf and get a free souvenir
Follow in the football-playing footsteps of your fave team members on a behind-the-scenes tour of Wembley Stadium. This award-winning tour will show you the best bits, like the dressing rooms, the player’s tunnel, the press room and more. You can even see the original FA Cup!
If you’ve got a footie-fan in your midst, this is the award-winning tour for them! The Wembley Stadium Tour is a fun-packed, fully guided experience from a local, who can’t wait to show you behind-the-scenes.
Step into the England Dressing Room and imagine you’re about to play for your country. Stand in the Players Tunnel, see the original FA Cup, sit in the manager’s hot seat in the Press Room, and take as many photos as you like from some of the best viewpoints in the stadium bowl.
See some of Wembley’s historical treasures, from the 1966 World Cup crossbar, to the Jules Rimet Trophy, commemorating England’s World Cup glory! It’s all the footie you can handle and more.
Please note that your tour will be adapted due to essential stadium upgrade works taking place between 20/11/2019 – 29/2/2020 ahead of Euro 2020. This means some areas will not be accessible, and there may be additional noise. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
- From £19
- Saturday & Sunday between 10am and 4pm
- 75 mins for the tour, 90mins including the Stadium Store
- Wembley Stadium